Personally, I’ve loved my “Coronacation”…. no, not all the sickness, death, fear, and being shut into the house. And I worry about a good handful of my closest friends and family members are on the front lines in the medical field.
But at the same time, I recognize that I have been gifted this time to really slow down and think through my life, where I’ve been and where I’m going. Blessed is the only word that fills my last 8 weeks.
Some of the things that I’ve been putting off or would have probably never tackled had it not been for this coronacation include…
1) Organizing my recipes (ugh- still working on it!)
2) Finally buying that gas grill so we can cook outside!🤪
3) Purchasing fire extinguishers for the home.
4) Getting my true crime novel ready for book production!
5) Helping a new friend with a knitting problem via Facetime.
6) Teaching zoom classes to writers worldwide!
7) Revamping my bizness efforts to offer all of you more! (Coming soon!)
8) Filming 27 episodes of Hole in the Woods on my YouTube channel.
9) Finding a new TV/film manager! Thank you, Melanie! I’m so excited to work with you!
10) Learning xcel and organizing all my lists!
11) Turning off the TV and spending more time in quiet.
I want more time like this! I could do without being shut-in, but I’d love another few months of this kind of peaceful focus – sans virus, of course. I hope you are all healthy, safe, and somewhat sane! This too shall pass. What are your “coronavirus” blessings?